Thursday, February 4, 2010
Catch Up, Where's the Mustard?
I was lost and now am found. Seems like many days have past since the last blog, and my only excuse was "too tired." Apparently, I have not taken any baby steps forward this week on the map of my recovery. Must be healing internally and just not noticing it on the outside. Had my first postop doc visit, and I am still suppose to keep doing what I have been doing, which is basically in a nut shell, nothing. I am amazed at how rare a RCA anomaly condition is, and am very glad that I had the repair...seems like my heart is beating great without the noticeable arrhythmias, palpitations, chest pain and other weird things my heart use to do that is difficult to describe. Later my friends and family and if you are working today or exercising today, just remember to put in a lap for me. Raffie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It may seem like a slow recovery, but you're doing great Raffie. Keep doing nothing and suddenly you'll be doing it all.
Post a Comment