Friday, January 22, 2010

Lazy!!! Blog 3

Help, I'm lazy and I can't get up!  That was my motto last evening.  I really had planned on blogging about the uneventful day...after supper.  Well, after a very tiny supper (I was still full from lunch) that was so delicious because Karen had stopped in after work and fixed rice, chicken, salad and homemade apple crsip for us, I snuggled into the recliner, and fell into a very deep, deep sleep.  That was the end of my evening.  I woke briefly at 10 pm, took my pills and went back to sleep and slept til this morning.  So maybe I will blog again later today.  Later, my friends and family, and thanks for all your cards, thoughts, prayers, food and presence.  If you ever want to stop in and visit, I welcome you.  Rachie

3 comments:

TB said...

Raffie, I think that having gotten no nap yesterday and very little napping the day before, it's no surprise you were tired (not lazy) last evening. I'm glad you listened to your body and got some deep sleep. Blogging can wait (although I look forward to reading what you have to say next).

TB said...

Raffie, I think that having gotten no nap yesterday and very little napping the day before, it's no surprise you were tired (not lazy) last evening. I'm glad you listened to your body and got some deep sleep. Blogging can wait (although I look forward to reading what you have to say next).

John O said...

I think you deserve a little "lazy". You are awesome!