Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Blog #6, Hit a Brick Wall
Geez, I was having the best day ever yesterday, my energy level was the highest it has been since the surgery. I had spent most of my morning on the computer, had watched Masterpiece Theater on PBS, the Emma by Jane Austin episode, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I had emptied the dishwasher, one dish at a time, keeping my arms close to my torso. And of course had walked for about 12 minutes for the 30 minutes that I am suppose to walk in a day. K stopped in for lunch, and took some laundry to the basement for me, and I then put the clothes in the dryer when they were done. The afternoon culminated in a 2 hour nap. Then 5 oclock hit, and it felt like I had literally ran into a brick wall. Pure exhaustion settled in, with aches and pains seemingly everywhere, and a nap didn't remedy the situation. Later in the eve, I did manage to watch The Biggest Loser though, but would find myself asleep frequently during the episode. Today, I am taking it very easy, not lifting a finger. Later my friends and family. Thanks for all your cards, thoughts and prayers...it brings joy to my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Take care of yourself Rachie, take the rest time. I love you and want you to be strong agina.
Post a Comment