Monday, January 25, 2010
Blog #5, Low Key Day
I would love to be up to par...but reality sets in quickly and I must submit to my limitations. Really, this was a very usual day. This morning I was able to bake some bran muffins...all the ingredients were within my reach, and I do have a handy step stool that I can use to get into the upper cupboards if need be. The bran muffins were made from Bob Greene's book, The Best Life Diet, and they did not have any sugar in them. Surprisingly, they were very good. I love Bob Greene's book, The Best Life Diet and highly recommend it if you are interested in eating healthy and exercise. The afternoon was consumed by a long nap in the recliner chair...which felt great. As you can see, it was a very low key day. Later my friends and family. Raffie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like the recliner is just where you needed to be today. Glad you enjoyed what sounds like awful muffins--no sugar, yikes! Guess that's one of the reasons you're slim and I'm not.
yum! bran muffins sound amazing :)
yum! bran muffins sound amazing! :)
Post a Comment