My time flies by when you have to work every day...I just have no excuse except that I was not motivated to write on the blog. For an update on my recovery, all is quiet on the home front. I have been working and taking it easy in my spare time, trying not to over do it mentally and physically. I have kept up with walking every day though, and that seems to be imperative to my general well being. My heart seems to be working well, but I have a long way to go to recover the strength in my upper arms/chest. I am going to wait a little longer before I try to do push ups and arm lifts/weights. I did some very baby pushups the other day, and it didn't go over well the next day.
I wanted to share with you a popcorn trick I tried while I was recovering. Instead of buying microwave popcorn in the store, I found that if you put regular popcorn in a brown paper lunch bag, about 1/4 cup and fold down the top and put it in the microwave for about 2 to 2.5 minutes without anything added, it makes a nice popcorn snack without added oil or butter or fat...just plain popcorn that you can add your own condiments to. It really works! Hope all is well with you all my friends and family. Raffie
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All quiet sure is better than hearing that there's been an emergency situation. About popcorn, I don't have the discipline to pop it without oil. The stove-top popper that was Derek's makes the best popcorn and of course I think of him.
Post a Comment