Monday, March 8, 2010

Bloggitis

Sorry about not blogging of late...been suffering from bloggitis...and recovering from the other itis's that I have had.  Went to the docs last week, and on Friday especially, I was having the best day and of course that was the day that I saw the doc.  I can drive again!  Freedom at last! It really is a burden when you must depend on others to drive you places.  A special thanks to my friend Cheryl for driving me to the doc this past week.  It took us 2 hours to get there due to being in stop and go traffic on the parkway.  Normally it would take about an hour.  We just chatted away and had a grand time.  Then over the weekend I got some outdoor walks in at the park, my favorite park at that, along the paths that follow the creek.  There were a lot of blue birds out, and the sounds of the melting snow, running water, chirping birds, and other wildlife mixed in with the runners, bicyclists and walkers brought me hope of the sure to come Spring.  There were buckets full of maple tree sap located at various places in the park where there are large sugar maple trees. The buckets were overflowing with the sap.  We love pure maple syrup here at our house especially on Lo's buckwheat pancakes, and my cornbread.  Later my friends and family and take care.  Raffie

1 comment:

TB said...

Bet that walk in the park was one you'll never forget. You are definitely back on the trail.