Since it is Easter, my daughter has been home from school for a few days. We are having some fun. Everyday we takes ourselves to the park for her to run and for me to walk. We go to my favorite park and the sunshine, and weather has been very pleasant...and we are most happy when we are moving our bodes. Exercise just helps one to feel alive. On Friday, we were able to wear tanks tops, it was that warm. I was able to jog a very slow pace for about 1/2 mile. I call it baby steps in getting back into shape. So maybe in a few more months I will be able to jog a little bit faster for 2 miles. After we were at the park, we met K and D there, and they came over to our house to dye Easter eggs. What fun we had doing that. It seems that we just can't stop that tradition of dying eggs every Easter. This year we dyed 1 dozen eggs. We reminisced about the time about 10 years ago when my sister and her man came to our house over Easter, and we dyed eggs. They dyed eggs by blowing out the the inside via a timy hole, and then we painted the eggs. I still have the eggs in the attic. Happy Easter to all of you. Raffie Sunday, April 4, 2010
I Love Easter
Since it is Easter, my daughter has been home from school for a few days. We are having some fun. Everyday we takes ourselves to the park for her to run and for me to walk. We go to my favorite park and the sunshine, and weather has been very pleasant...and we are most happy when we are moving our bodes. Exercise just helps one to feel alive. On Friday, we were able to wear tanks tops, it was that warm. I was able to jog a very slow pace for about 1/2 mile. I call it baby steps in getting back into shape. So maybe in a few more months I will be able to jog a little bit faster for 2 miles. After we were at the park, we met K and D there, and they came over to our house to dye Easter eggs. What fun we had doing that. It seems that we just can't stop that tradition of dying eggs every Easter. This year we dyed 1 dozen eggs. We reminisced about the time about 10 years ago when my sister and her man came to our house over Easter, and we dyed eggs. They dyed eggs by blowing out the the inside via a timy hole, and then we painted the eggs. I still have the eggs in the attic. Happy Easter to all of you. Raffie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG, you still have those eggs? Even with the innerds out, do they smell bad? What a lovely photo of you and SB.
Post a Comment