Sunday, July 25, 2010
Quit Eating and Get Moving
After an old fashioned morning, it is time to get my rear in gear and move. I went to church this morning, then after arriving home with the threat of a storm overhead, thought it would be a great time to prepare a bunch of macintosh apples for some applesauce. These apples are off our apple trees, which this year have been productive, the first time ever since I planted them about 20 years ago. Anyway, after preparing all the necessary items; the washed apples, the pans, paring knife, a glass of water, and a wet paper towel (to dip the cut apple in if it has particles of debris on it), I parked myself on the front porch and started cutting and peeling the apples. It did storm while I was preparing the apples, and I just sat there, continuing to cut and peel, while I listened to the sounds of the rain and thunder and smelled the earthy fragrance of a rain shower. Now, with the aroma of fresh apples cooking on the stove, I hope to reap the result of my old-fashioned morning--delicious chunky applesauce. After eating 2 ice cream cones, and boy were they good, breyers fat free icecream, I MUST GET MY BUTT MOVING AND GET SOME EXERCISE!!!!!! So I will chat with you later my friends and family. Later, Raffie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds as if it was a peaceful time for you.
Post a Comment