Sunday, August 8, 2010
5K Training
Pant, pant... I can't go another step. That is how I felt today while running (jogging). Goal was to run to the red barn and back, which is 2 miles. Only made it to 11/2 miles and had to walk. Maybe it was the humidity, I'll blame it on that. K and I are going to run a 5K in Sept, so thought that we would start training today. I am very excited about this 5K, and want to be able to run it without stopping. That will be my goal...no stopping until the finish line. Today just was not a good day for running for me, but there is always tomorrow to improve on what you didn't accomplish today. Later my friends and family. Raffie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm excited to run and train with you mom! You are amazing!! Love you!
You're doing so well Raffie. I'm so proud to be your sis. Keep it up, I'm sure you'll run/finish the 5K run.
you are so beautiful and motivating, mom! i love you!
Post a Comment