Sunday, July 18, 2010

Four Blocks

Four blocks are completed now!  I really have six, but...a long story for a short blog.  Put it this way, I screwed up.  I am going to redo the other 2 blocks that I have done.  It is only a matter of udoing the seams, then reattaching the squares, so that they exactly match the blocks that I have done.  That is just the way life is sometimes too.  We have to take a few steps back so we can move forward once again.  One stitch at a time, sweet Jesus, one stitch at at time.  I hope that all of you have a great day.  Raffie.

1 comment:

TB said...

It's so colorful and cheery, yet earthy. I frequently remove seams. Regardless of the amount of experience I have, it just has to be done at times. As John says, "Anything worth doing once is worth doing again".