Sunday, July 4, 2010
Sunflower Quilt Officially Started
I have officially started my sunflower quilt tablecloth. Finally...the real thing. I made some very minor changes from the trial runs that I had previously crafted. I am more pleased with this set-up, the colors and how it will come all together. I am still open for ideas on whether or not to butt these side by side, or to make multi-color squares in the large square between the "sunflower" squares. I kinda of like them adjacent to one another. The crazy thing about this quilting adventure is...it is quite enjoyable. Later my friends and family. Have a happy 4th of July. Raffie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love them Raffie! And I give you big kudos for coming up with the design yourself--no patterns, no templates. They look quite good abutted, almost like a field of sunflowers. Perhaps having more between them would diminish that feeling. Keep going, this is really nice Raffie. And, yes, you're right it really is enjoyable, isn't it? Aunt Esther and Grandma Z would be so pleased (and perhaps they are).
Hello Raffie, when will you post more on your sunflower quilt progress? I'm anticipating see more and hearing about your quilting and life adventures.
this is quite artistic!!!
I love it!
Post a Comment