Thursday, April 15, 2010

Feeling Groovey

Fully recovered is how I would describe my post surgical state.  You know, I just feel so good now.  I sleep the whole night through without waking up with heart mishaps and whatnots...and that in itself is one of the main factors in feeling good.  Oh yeah, I started jogging again, indeed, very slow, but it is just a little bit faster than my walk. So, I want you my friends and family, to keep a check on my progress to make sure that I keep the exercise up. Later, my friends and family.  Raffie

1 comment:

TB said...

Well, sis, you put me to shame running a couple of months following heart surgery. I'm about as plump as I've been, and should be out walking rather than working on art quilts, or get into a better balance with it all. Go girl, but gently!