Saturday, September 18, 2010
Still on 5K High
Believe it or not, but running the 5K a few weeks ago really has inspired me to keep on running. I guess it is just that feeling that yes I made it to the end, so I want to do it some more. Self abuse I would call it, in a good way. Why not just keep on working towards the next 5K? That is what I say to myself. So, I would like to do one more 5K before winter. Meanwhile, since Fall is my favorite time of the year, and I love the outdoors, I have been jogging 3 miles several times a week. Today I also went for a bike ride. Just love that sunshine, blue sky and crisp air. Anyone want to run a 5K with me??????? I would love to have some company. Raffie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'll run a 5k with you!!
ME! ME! I WANT TO :)
Your bike is just too cute to change it's position by riding it
Post a Comment