Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Round Two of Sunflower Block
Here is round two of my star "sunflower" quilt square. This one ended up being more to size after taking my sisters advice for making the triangles 3 and 3/8 inches instead of 3 and 1/4. I still am a novice at this, so be kind to my lines. I have not gone to the gym for the past few days due to a nasty sinus/chest congestion, so that is why I have been diligent with this quilt table cloth preliminary runs. Later my friends and family. Raffie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Raffie, I love the colors. They remind me of the jacket I made for you, too, as well as the sunflower quilt I made for K. From this photo, it looks like all your corners fit perfectly. Well done, sis!
How far have you gotten with the piece now that you have done your practice block? I'm waiting to see progress pictures! I'm with Mom now and we're going to put the binding on the black with bright colors quilt she made to hang on the dinning room wall. Oh, and the carpet is ordered, and it's Pay Day, the one you liked.
Post a Comment