Saturday, June 12, 2010

Flowers for the Big Day

June 11 is one of my favorite days of the year.  So yesterday fit into that category.  My husband gave me the nicest card and a beautiful necklace.  He really is a great card giver, he finds the best cards and I must say he is very good at picking out necklaces too. I love him so much. Then I also received many cards from friends and family, and I thank you all for remembering my favorite day.  The flowers are from my husband, mom, and daughters/soninlaw and I love flowers.  Then to finish my favoirte day, we went to a fantastic restaurant called the Sesame Inn, Chinese of course, and I indulged in a delightful meal of Walnut Chicken and Bean Curd soup.  Wow, it was the best.  Then my daughter made my favorite dessert, which is fresh strawberry pie, and I must say that it was the best strawberry pie I have ever eaten yet in my life.  It was so good, that I had to have 2 pieces.  Thanks to all, for your phone calls, cards, gifts and for remembering me on one of my favorite days of the year.  Raffie.

1 comment:

TB said...

So glad, Raffie, that you had such a wonderful day!