Saturday, May 14, 2011
5K in the Mud
Unbelievably, a first! I ran a 5K this morning and I placed first place in my age division. Of course not too many were running, for it was a small turn out, but I did place first. Lo decided to run with me and as we crossed the finish line almost together, the fellow keeping track of the time said to Lo, "your daughter just placed first in her age division." Well, I wonder how old he thought Lo was. Anyway, my hat goes off to Lo, for he does not train, nor run, and he can just run 3 miles without much effort. He ran with me, but he could have ran a lot faster, for that I know. I was running at my max speed this morning, about a 10 minute mile. I just wonder if I ever will be able to improve my time to say a 9 min 45 sec mile. Later my friends and family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment