Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Fat Tuesday
OK, the fat Tuesday is almost over. Ash Wednesday approaches. Should I give up sugar? That would be hard. Sounds insurmountable. What else? Fake sugar? That would be hard too. I use that in my tea. I know...sex. That would be....? My computer? Hard, major form of communication. Chocolate would be difficult--love that. So its final, I am going to give up extra sugar--that would be candy, cake, pie and chocolate. Ouch. Forty days for Lent. I guess should really look into the reason "something" is given up and focus on that. I would like to recommend a special site (one of the best sites out there) that offers daily prayers that I often visit for inspiration and hope. It is http://www.sacredspace.ie/. If you visit the site and read one of the prayers you will not be disappointed. Later my friends and family. Raffie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment