80 year old Southern grandma shops at LL Bean over Christmas in the North Country. This being her first time visiting LL Bean, she clutches her shopping bag tightly while agreeing to pose for this picture. She adamantly announced "this is the most gratifying and rewarding shopping experience I have ever encountered over my past 80 years. Goodness gracious, I have been waiting my whole life for a store like this, finally, a dream come true!" Her only regret with this shopping experience was forgetting to bring her $10 off coupon, which was left at her home in the South. When asked what she had purchased, she replied, "I plead the 5th amendment."
We had a blast shopping with grandma at LL Bean. Later my freinds and family. Raffie
Grandma with her LL Bean Buddies.
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Got to love grandma!! What a great shopping day it was!!! :)
Post a Comment